Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mashable Job Search

Mashable's job section has a broad array of social media internships available. On their website I found a link to a social media internship for Kids II, Inc. Kids II in located in Atlanta, GA. If I was not already doing an internship, I would want to apply for this internship to use my social media skills. I love kids and social media so this would be a great ideal internship.

Below are the day to day duties Kids II is needing an intern to do:

  • Write engaging and creative copy for Facebook posts for all 4 brands and schedule for 3 months in advance at time
  • Write promotional tweets for all for Brands and schedule for 3 months at a time
  • Daily monitoring of all 4 Facebook accounts responding
  • Monitoring the conversations on Twitter; i.e. all mentions of our brands and products and tweeting directly when appropriate for the brand
  • Create Facebook ads & managing these campaigns for CPC
  • Review analytics for all Facebook accounts and ads and make suggestions to improve reach
  • Research and identify what brands are doing well in the social space and how can we emulate their success?
  • Monitor competitor’s social media sites
  • Monitor reviews on retailer sites
  • Manage the relationships with current mom bloggers and respond to new bloggers who contact us
  • Review new bloggers UPV, posts, etc and decide on products
  • Maintain the overall blogger schedule and spreadsheet
I feel as though I have learned how to do a lot of these things from my social media class. However, I do feel I need more experience comparing two different sites to see which one is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment