Sunday, April 22, 2012

Final Post

At the beginning of this Spring semester I had three goals for my Social Media course. I hoped to learn how to use social media correctly through experts and my classmates. Secondly I hoped to help others learn what I already know about social media. Lastly, I wanted to grow my social networking skills. 
Now as I look back, I can see that I have reached all of my goals. I learned a lot about social media and how to use it to my fullest potential. I read many articles about what to do and what not to through social media networking sites. I learned about and how to use many other networking sites I didn't know how to use before.
I will continue to use social media to connect with others after I finish this course. I will use delicious to bookmark good articles and websites I come across and then share those with others. Mashable will continue to help me learn about other networking sites and social media. 

Check out my social media resume!  



No comments:

Post a Comment