Wednesday, March 21, 2012

People to follow

Check out these people on twitter and follow them!

Professionals in my field of study
@BKWaring
@timwpatterson
@juanitokey

@davidmccaman
@jasonrussell
@lifepointsending
@dustindozier
@svandyke39
@DaleBraswell


Non- MTSU Students in my field of study
@AshleyFricks
@TheThaneMan
@Staciashew10
@justinmorton
@TiffanyHolland
@bobbybailey
@brandontomlin
@kyletanner
@jaredshingleton
@scottiemills


ORCO Professionals
@bwkaminh
I'm still working on building this section... I need to find more ORCO professionals! If you're reading this and you're one, let me know and I'll follow you!


Social Media Blogs
@socialmediablog
@PR_Couture
@socialmediaclub
@TNWsocialmedia
@socialmedia2day
@socialmediaweek
@ABCDsocialmedia
@mashable
@socialmediajobs
@socialguide

Local entrepreneurs
@lifept


 


MTSU Organizations
@MTSUnews
@mtsualert
@mtsu_
@MTathletics
@MTCareerCenter
@MTSUGOLF
@MTSUGreeks
@MTAlumni
@MTSUsidelines
@MTSU

No comments:

Post a Comment