Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mashable

Mashable.com is a great tool for people to use to learn more about social media and technology. One can go to mashable.com and look up how to use any and every social media site. 

Some say TechCrunch is another good tool to "get up to speed" with social media communication. In the past techcrunch had more users than mashable but within the last few months more people have started using mashable. There is no doubt in my mind that mashable has more users now. Just from comparing the look of the two sites you can see they are both very different.  Out of the two I will definitely use mashable. 

However, I haven't really found any resources on mashable that have helped me "get up to speed" with professional social media communication. I know it's a great site but I have not needed to use it so far to look for certain things. I did look on there for this assignment but did not find any articles that really stood out to me. For future assignments I know I can go to mashable to find articles to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment