Saturday, February 25, 2012

Intro!



Hello! I am Erica Pope and I am a student at MTSU in Murfreesboro, TN. This is my blog to express my thoughts and opinions of my Social Media Communications and Organizational Communications 4000 course. I am taking this course to expand my knowledge of Social Media. I have three goals for this course this semester. First, I hope to learn how to use Social Media correctly through experts and my classmates. Second, I hope to help others learn what I already know about social media sites. My third goal is to grow my social networking skills. I am really excited for the assignments we have throughout the rest of the semester. I think I will learn a lot about social media from those assignments.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your enthusiasm, Erica! I especially like goal #2 because I know you have a lot to offer our collective learning.

    ReplyDelete